Herbanomic's ACCELERATED Probiotic Complex 60 Capsules
REFRIGERATED-Shipped same day (until 2pm PST) w/Insulator Sleeve and Cold Pack good for 48 hours to maintain freshness.
REVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOME PROTOCOL-part 2 of our Herbanomic Body and Mind Health Regimen
OPTIMUM POTENCY MAINTAINED THROUGH REFRIGERATED STORAGE see image above
HerbAnomic's Accelerated Probiotic Formula Raises the Standard by:
- Accelerating probiotic growth throughout the GI tract.
- Surviving past stomach acids with our unique slow release capsule
- Utilizing the most effective strains (human resident strains VS SBOs or active yeasts)
- Continual Refrigerated Storage in our facility to improve shelf life.
- Our Probiotic is even shipped with a 48 hour cold pack in an insulated sleeve to ensure optimum travel conditions even in hot weather ensuring your probiotics are at their peak!
In response to studies linking brain health to the Gut microbiome, Herbanomic has developed an Accelerated Probiotic Complex.
Using Human resident strains of Beneficial Probiotic bacterium we utilize a slow release capsule to ensure the entire GI Tract is colonized. Our Probiotics Remain in refrigerated storage until your purchase and are shipped in an insulated sleeve with a cold pack to retain their maximum potency.
Our Accelerated Probiotic Complex is proven Effective
with over 5.7 Billion CFU per capsule
Our Probiotic is formulated to support
- Brain Health
- Colon and Digestive Health
- Bone Health
- weight management
- proper elimination
- energy levels
- absorption of nutrients and vitamins from foods in your Diet!
WHY DO YOU NEED A PROBIOTIC?
- Have you recently been on Medications which reduce your Immunity?
- Have you been on antibiotics in the last year and wiped out your natural Gut Flora leaving your immune system exposed and sterile?
- Do you consume lots of caffeine or sugar and trans fats which promote growth of pathogenic bacteria and yeasts?
- Do you have Gut problems which reduce your ability to eliminate daily or cause overreactions to certain foods?
- Do you have allergies now which you did not have in your youth?
- Do you have Brain fog after eating certain foods?
-Do you experience bloating which increases throughout your day?
All these are key indications you need a Probiotic designed to Quickly and effectively support your GI Tract!
Our Accelerated Probiotic Complex is Designed to compliment our Oxygenated Humic Fulvic.
Our Humic Fulvic is the Foundation of the Herbanomic Optimum Immune Health Regimen, the
Accelerated Probiotic Complex uses specific probiotic strains that can work with the Humic Fulvic.
The Accelerated Probiotic Complex is also a fantastic stand alone supplement, it is an essential supplement for immunity and optimal GI tract Health.
Our Humic Fulvic compliments our probiotic by providing the essential conditions for beneficial microbiome activity, enabling our probiotics to last indefinately in the body allowing them to multiply throughout the GI tract.
Usually, Probiotics taken daily are temporary, lasting only a few hours to days. They do not have the ability to take up residence if they are outnumbered by bad bacteria. Probiotics need to have the right environment to proliferate and reach optimum numbers. Through studying the impact of Humic and Fulvic substances, we discovered the positive effect it has on creating optimum conditions for beneficial bacterium to grow throughout our body's systems. This probiotic/Humic Fulvic Synergy has been documented in several studies.
Read more in the info sections to the right
ACCELERATED Probiotic Complex
Conditions/Diseases Associated with an imbalanced microbiome:
- Crohn’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Visceral fat mass accumulation
Conditions/Diseases Associated with an Imbalanced Microbiome
- Allergic Diseases
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cancer (Gastrointestinal)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Metabolic syndrome/obesity
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis