60 Capsules. Dosage 1-2 Tablets a day. Servings 30-60
Our Lion’s Mane WHOLE MIND Nootropic Blend has been formulated to utilize the potency of Lion’s mane but also include the benefits of four other Highly Beneficial Mushrooms. Synergistically, they work together to Build your health through improving cognitive function and immunity regardless of your age. Our Nootropic not only improves your Cognitive Function and Activates your Immune System, But it benefits growth of Essential Gut Flora-further enhancing your Vitality.
Our WHOLE MIND Nootropic Works extremely well with our other two HerbAnomic Products; Our Humic Fulvic and Our Accelerated Probiotic, to promote immunity in our increasingly virus compromised world.
Look at our WHOLE MIND Nootropic as an investment in improving your body and mind. Taking your capsules regularly for the first week will begin the process of body improvement which should become evident as you begin to experience changes building inmomentum over the first 30 days and beyond. Continued dosage enables the constituents in our formula to repair and rebuild vital processes within your body.
Nootropics BioBuild, stimulating immunity, nerve growth- balancing the mitochondria. Results will become evident more and more as you continue regular dosage. The effects you experience are dependant upon your body regrowing neuropathways, building beneficial bacteria, improving mitochondrial connectivity; all which take time unlike quick fix focus boosters like caffeine or sugar.
Why our Lion's mane nootropic vs the other guys versions?
Three words: WHOLE FRUITING BODIES. Not what you expeted, but these three words make the difference between an effective nootropic and a totally useless fiber supplement!
Most lion's mane and mushroom complexes use the rooting part of the mushrooms because they are inexpensive: can be grown fast and in large volume. They are part of the mushroom on a technicality, but mycelium lacks the nutritive value and therapeutic benefits that the fruiting part of the mushroom has-the physical mushroom which you identify and visualize as pictured above in our image.
Do you eat apple tree roots when you want an apple? Do you imagine the nutrition in the tree root is the same as in the fruit? Be not decieved by all complexes are the same mentality and bargain shop the cheapest brand. It is very likely they are selling you mushroom roots (mycellium) and not the valuable, more costly and proven fruiting body of the mushroom!
We choose the best because we want an effective product. Effictive products make our customers come back-its good business and good ethics. Herbanomic provides the best because we want our customers to benefit from our superior products.
Our Formula includes:
- Lion's Mane Mushrooms which Increase Brain Power through nerve growth, lessen anxiety, reduce depression, and improve concentration. Its an excellent adaptogen, promotes sleep and improves immunity.
- Shiitake Mushrooms which Fight cancer cells and infectious disease, boost the immune system, promotes brain function, and serves as a source of B vitamins.
- Maitake Mushrooms which regulate blood sugar levels of diabetics, reduce hypertension and boosts the immune system.
- Reishi Mushrooms which Fight inflammation, liver disease, fatigue, tumor growth and cancer. They Improve skin disorders and soothes digestive problems, stomach ulcers and leaky gut syndrome.
- Chaga Mushrooms which have anti-aging effects, boost immune function, improve stamina and athletic performance, even act as a natural aphrodisiac, fighting diabetes and improving liver function.
WHY LION’S MANE (500mg per capsule):
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is unique in the mushroom family both in appearance and function. Lion’s Mane Mushroom is extremely effective at stimulating Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) in the brain.
Known for its powerful effects as a “brain tonic”, Lion’s Mane is said to have been used as a tea for thousands of years by Buddhist monks. To enhance brain power, and heighten their ability to focus during meditation.
Lion’s Mane is a powerful catalyst for brain cell regeneration helping improve memory and cognition.
The primary active compounds in Lion’s Mane are hericenones and erinacines. Hericenones help your brain produce more Nerve Growth Factor. And erinacines easily cross the blood-brain barrier to boost the production of neurons.
Lion’s Mane helps:
- Nerve Growth Factor. Lion’s Mane Mushroom prevents and treats nerve damage in the brain. Once past the blood-brain barrier, Lion’s Mane stimulates enzyme production that release Nerve Growth Factor (NGF). Nerve regeneration helps relieve neurodegenerative disease symptoms such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Neurogenesis. Lion’s Mane stimulates the repair and creation of neurons. Boosting neurotransmitters and signaling that effects memory, learning, recall, and mood.
- Brain Optimization. Lion’s Mane helps eliminate brain fog. Restoring memory and mental alertness. And improves anxiety and depression symptoms.
- You may not experience the effects of supplementing with Lion’s Mane Mushroom immediately. But many users report with continued use of Lion’s Mane, a boost in mood and mental energy.
- Some Report it increases depth perception. And an improvement in sense of smell.
- Others testify to improved decision-making, the ability to solve problems and learning. Likely due to Lion’s Mane ability to improve neuroplasticity.
- The overall consensus is Lion’s Mane Mushroom’s ability to lessen anxiety, reduce depression, and improve concentration.
READ MORE ABOUT OUR OTHER INGREDIENTS IN THE MORE INFORMATION DROP DOWN WIDGET
Lion's Mane WHOLE MIND Nootropic Blend 60 Capsules
9 Major Health Benefits of Lion's Mane Mushroom
- Protect Against Dementia.
- Relieve Mild Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety. ...
- Speed Recovery from Nervous System Injuries. ...
- Protects Against Ulcers in the Digestive Tract. ...
- Reduces Heart Disease Risk
- Manage Diabetes Symptoms. ...
- May Help Fight Cancer. ...
- Reduces Inflammation and Oxidative Stress.
Why We Use Chaga Mushrooms:
Chaga mushrooms are rich in a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, including: B-complex vitamins, vitamin D, potassium, rubidium, cesium, amino acids, fiber, copper, selenium, zinc, iron, manganese, magnesium, and calcium.
6 Major Benefits of Chaga Mushrooms
- Slowing the aging process
- Lowering cholesterol
- Lowering blood pressure
- Supporting the immune system
- Fighting inflammation
- Lowering blood sugar
Why We Use Miatake Mushrooms (50mg per capsule)
A key component in maitake mushrooms is beta-glucan, a type of polysaccharide, a long molecule of carbohydrates found to affect the immune system.
5 Major Benefits of Miataki Mushrooms
- IMMUNE BOOSTING
- FIGHTS INFECTION
- MAY HELP DIABETICS
- MAY LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
- MAY LOWER CHOLESTEROL
Why We Use Shiitake Mushrooms
Shiitake mushrooms have antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties. They also help to control blood sugar levels and reduce inflammation within the body. That’s right — all of these health benefits come from a mushroom.
8 Major Benefits of Shiitake Mushrooms
- High in B vitamins
- Are a good source of vitamin D.
- Aid weight loss
- Support cardiovascular health
- Fight cancer cells
- Improve energy levels and brain function
- Reduce inflammation
- Support the immune system
Why we use Red Reishi Mushroom (50mg per capsule):
Keep in mind, there are six different types of reishi and top herbalists will say that the “red” reishi is the most potent (medicinal) variety. Reishi contains over 90 percent indigestible fiber and has quite a bitter taste. So, since you would't eat it , the best way to access its nutritive value is to take it in capsule form!
Researchers have identified that water-soluble polysaccharides are the most active element found in Red Reishi that have anti-tumour, immune modulating and blood pressure lowering effects. Another major active ingredient are triterpenes, called ganoderic acids. Preliminary studies have indicated that ganoderic acids help alleviate common allergies by inhibiting histamine release, improve oxygen utilization and improve liver functions.
Red Reishi contains several constituents, including sterols, coumarin, mannitol, polysaccharides, and triterpenoids called ganoderic acids. Ganoderic acids seem to help lower blood pressure as well as decrease low density lipoprotein (LDL) and triglyceride levels. These specific triterpenoids also help to reduce blood platelets from sticking together an important factor in lowering the risk for coronary artery disease.
9 Benefits of Red Reishi Mushrooms:
- Support the immune system
- Alleviate fatigue
- May lower blood pressure
- Are good for brain function
- Have allergy-fighting potential
- Contain cholesterol-lowering compounds
- May be helpful for diabetics
- Can improve liver function
- Rich in antioxidants